European Airlines Flights

Friday, 16. February 2018

The Gadair European Airlines airline continues with its fall sharply after the Juzgado de lo Mercantil No. 5 of Madrid has recently declared the contest voluntary creditors of this airline, originally from Mallorca, which only a couple of years ago bidding by another of the great Spanish: Spanair. Gadair European creditors have now with a period of one month to inform of their claims to the judicial authorities for the further elaboration of the company’s bankruptcy reporting. Gadair European Airlines, who was born in the year 2003 with the name of Gadair Charter Lines, did not operate regular routes to Ibiza flights or flights to Menorca, though yes they covered some destinations like Egypt. Despite barely present activity, in 2008 it purchased along with Iberia by the acquisition of Spanair, offering about 500 million euros. The initiative to purchase, which was led by its President, Santiago Sanchez Marin, and was covered by Catalan society PromoBarna, finally not He prospered and in early 2009 a group of Spanish investors did with 80.1 percent of the shareholding in Spanair, leaving by 19.9 per cent participation in the airline of the Scandinavian SAS group. Arrested for alleged theft of copper wire in law and legal news new flights to Ibiza for 2011 Absolut Ibiza Ibiza travel relax Forget airport lines!

Tags: .

Comments are closed.